Rainy day not a complete washout

All I want is a new flower arrangement for my dining room table. I would prefer to buy a ready made one as opposed to making it myself. However, there are no acceptable arrangements out there to be had. The only nice part of my shopping trip today was spending time with my 2 oldest daughters. I just love to browse in stores with them. We each express our likes and dislikes of items, many times agreeing, occasionally disagreeing! But always fun! So, I guess I will wait until the new spring arrangements are out, and hopefully there will be something I like.

I did return home to find my 2 youngest had done their chores and mine! What a blessing! I think my husband had even helped. What would I do without my precious family?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 20, 2023

I Love Fall!