Getting Started!

It's the beginning of a new year and I want to do something I've never done before. The answer: this blog! I am not a great writer, I do not have a lot of profound wisdom to share with people, I don't have any earth shattering experiences that will amaze people. I just like to put my thoughts down once in a while so I can go back later and see what was happening in my life and how I lived through it. I write down verses that impact my thinking, and hopefully my actions; when I come across someone else's saying, I like to write that down so I will remember it. I even like to write down things I come across while reading. So, a good bit of this blog may come from other people! But, I wanted some place to record what is happening in my life and the members of my family.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 20, 2023

I Love Fall!