A Pleasant Evening With a Friend

Just got home from a pleasant evening with a friend. We treated ourselves to Frosty Frog salads and quiche, and coffee and cake for dessert. The food was just right. And the conversation was...well you know how it goes when 2 friends haven't been able to visit for a while. We caught each other up on our lives and so forth. When you start thinking too much about what is going on in your life, good and/or bad, you can so easily forget that other people have problems, too. Not trying to compare problems, but some things just help to put your own troubles into a different perspective. Your problem is still there along with whatever goes with it, but you can forget for a while and try to offer comfort to someone else. Or at least listen to them share their hurts and concerns. I am thankful for my friends and their understanding when sometimes I don't even understand myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 20, 2023

I Love Fall!