A lesson learned, I hope!

Isn't it wonderful how God shows His faithfulness?! You pray and pray and He answers in ways you really don't expect. Lesson to be learned here: Don't worry! God is in control and He does have your best in mind! He NEVER fails! He can't; He is God! That burden you think is too much to bear? He's there to carry it for you. You think you are getting the bad end of the deal? He loves you and wants what is best for you. His word is true and you can place your trust in it. He is faithful, just, true, and worthy of our praise. OK, maybe it was not such a big deal. But to you it was a big deal and it caused you concern. He is the God of all comforts. You really can count it all joy when you encounter various trials.

My role in all this is to know His word and trust in it! I may never see the results, but I can know He hears my prayers and knows my hurtings. It's just His timing is not always my timing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 20, 2023

I Love Fall!