Hope for the Weary

 He gives strength to the faint and strengthens the powerless. Youths may become faint and weary, and young men stumble and fall, but those who trust in the LORD will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles; they will walk and not faint. ~Is. 40:29-31

The God who never grows faint will give you power-and never lose any Himself.

The God who never gets fatigued will energize you-and never wane in energy Himself.

The God who has unlimited control and unlimited understanding is in perfect control of your circumstances and promises that they will never be more than He can handle.

Our God is:

Unlimited by time

Unlimited in control

Unlimited in power

Unlimited in understanding.

~ROH 4/13/23

These are the words I live by these days. The days grow long and weary, as does my physical body. But my God has it all under His control. Nothing comes into my life without His knowledge or approval. Thank you, God, for being the all-powerful, loving God that holds today and all my tomorrows in your omnipotent hand. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 20, 2023

I Love Fall!