Molding and shaping

I just watched a video that was so incredibly timed it is unreal. I needed the reminder that God is the One who holds me up. He uses the trials in my life to shape me into the image of His Son. He gently, and sometimes not so gently, chisles away everything that gets in the way. He wants total control of my life, not just what I think I can't handle. (Which right now is pretty much everything!)

The question then is this. Do I completely trust Him to control this situation? Do I want to know His ways and not my ways? Am I really relying on His righteous right hand to hold me up no matter what comes? Do I want this situation to glorify Him or make me happy?

His timing is not my timing. Therefore, I have no choice but to rely on His widsom to work ALL things ACCORDING TO His will, IN His time, FOR His purpose, FOR His glory.

Mold me, shape me, O God, according to Your will and purpose! My desire is to please You in all I do and say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 20, 2023

I Love Fall!