A Different Perspective

I love my husband. All day I have been struggling with something that I just can't seem to let go of. Then he calls and in 2 minutes calms me down and helps me look at the situation from a totally different perspective. More objectively, of course. Sometimes his way of looking at things can really get me frustrated. But most times, especially when it is an emotional issue, he can remain much more objective than I can.

So why did I spend all day in emotional turmoil when all I needed to do was talk to him?! You would think after all these years I would have learned by now. I guess it just goes to show me how much I really do need him in my life. He is my rock, my anchor.

Thank you, God, for giving me just exactly who I needed to share my life with. David, I love you more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 20, 2023

I Love Fall!