Amelia is One



Amelia Jane Parker is now 1 year old! My goodness that is hard to believe!

The past year has been so exciting. Seeing her grow physically, as well as, in her personality has been delightful. She definitely has her very own personality and you know it!

I knew being a grandmother was going to be fun, but the emotions I have experienced over the past year have been beyond my expectations. I can't see her enough, hold her enough, love on her enough! She brings a joy to my heart that is hard to put into words. This child has a hold on my heart that is unbreakable.

I love watching my daughter with her baby. It is a beautiful sight for this mother. She is the epitome of the ideal wife and mother. I wish I could be more like her. It is my prayer that she and her husband are blessed with more beautiful babies to love and share with us.

Happy Birthday, sweet Amelia! Your Gramma loves you very much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 20, 2023

I Love Fall!