Name Change

I have changed the name of this blog because #1) most of the posts don't have much to do with my whole family, just me and #2) not all of the posts have to do with what is going on in my life.

Trying to decide what to change the name to was a little difficult. I really did not want to include my name or a personal pronoun: I this, or I that or Sherree's this or that. My purpose to even write in this blog is to put down in "print" things that I like to spend some time thinking about. If I come across a poem or a devotional that means a lot to me, or a song that grips my heart strings that I want to remember are the things I want in this blog. Then, of course, there are the posts where something has/is going to happen in my life or my family's life that I want to write about.

So, now I need to update with some things that have actually been happening in my life! Like the 2 snow events this winter, and Hannah's wedding plans, and Moriah's graduation plans, and Deborah expecting another baby, and... So much is going on, I need to get busy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 20, 2023

I Love Fall!