Claire Turns One!


Sweet Claire is now one year old! My goodness, I thought the saying "time flies" was true when raising my own children, but watching these grandbabies grow up it is unbelievable how fast "time flies."

Claire is such a precious little thing. She is just now taking those much anticipated first steps. She is also becoming more vocal these days! She lets you know she wants something, and now!

It is so fun to watch Amelia with Claire. But I must admit sometimes I fear for the poor little thing! Amelia's love can sometimes be life-threatening, if you know what I mean! But it is very cute to see Amelia try to help Claire along, and Claire is trying her best to keep up!

Happy Birthday, sweet Claire! This Gramma loves you very much, little Sugar Bug!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 20, 2023

I Love Fall!